First workshop on Nitrogen Recovery
ESPP event: Brussels & hybrid, 19 January 2023
ESPP is widening to include recovery for recycling of nitrogen*. A literature search and technology inventory is currently underway**. A first meeting is organised, open to all technology providers and developers:
- Literature search and technology inventory conclusions and overview, market perspectives vision;
- Why recycle nitrogen? current price and import crises, global nitrogen cycle;
- Perspectives from the fertilisers industry, water industry, biogas operators;
- Technology sessions, including: ammonia recovery (from gas cleaning or “stripping” of liquids), potential NOx /N2O capture for N recycling, N recovery from liquid phase;
- Final panel and discussion: What next? Working Group? Actions?
Save the date: 19th January 2023, Brussels & hybrid. Further information and registration will be online soon on ESPP’s website phosphorusplatform.eu
To propose a presentation of your process or technology, or on N-recovery context and perspectives, contact Olivier Bastin, ESPP.
* Subject to approval of statutes change by ESPP members at the next General Assembly.
** Please send any relevant information or proposals for presentations to Olivier Bastin email@example.com